![]() |
| (Image credits: Silent Pain-countvonsandy) |
My soul mate is dead
& so am I…
& so am I…
His unseen face was looking
as though he were tired of me.
Tired at his pathetic fate.
Tired of playing.
Tired of ending.
Tired of trying to come into my life.
Tired of getting tired of me…
Expression on his face said it all.
Confused whether he loved me or not.
Confused why he did at all.
Confused of all the doubts he had.
Confused of the confusions between us…
Love was an eminently there.
Whether or not but it was the only reason,
that forced us to look at each other,
& the look on ur face told me how desperately...
how desperately you wanted to leave me.
That was my only possession.
That which lies on the ground.
Lifeless & forlorn.
Mute & dumb.
To all my worries & cries,
My pains & miseries,
My stupidities,
My laughter & sighs,
My irritating queries,
My rudeness,
My love…
Everything !
It was my soul that flew away with you,
& now my life is like a deceased bird.
An omen itself.
Life is like an empty wall now,
With no pictures,
No paint,
Just a basic structure made out of
The most unfortunate bricks.
It is like a painting,
With the saddest of colours,
Even those washed off
By the tears that rained last night.
It is like the forlorn falcon
That once used to soar to heights,
That when she broke,
Fell to depths of misery.
You said you won’t leave me…
Where are you now ?
Why did you leave ?
What made you think I could exist without you ?
Now take me with you
I’m coming again
With my worries & my cries,
My laughter & my sighs,
My irritating queries
My rudeness
My love…
Everything !
Where will you hide now ?
My tears will find you…!
My soul mate was dead
& so will be I…
& so will be I…
![]() |
| (Image credits: Sad girl-Perola01) |


nice work:) keep it onN
ReplyDeleteSure ! :-)
ReplyDelete