iCopyright Toolbar

Monday, September 8, 2014

New Beginnings


Dedication to you! J

Let me be dreamy half-conscious,
I may not be able to take it,
Gulp it inside,
Absorb this feeling,
React to the present…this moment.

Let me be half- awake,
I’ll pass this time thinking it’s a dream,
You and me,
That imagination seemed vague,
Unreal… Unbelievable.

Let me be abstracted,
Because if I pay attention,
My heart would skip beats.
The awe could cut it across
Like a hot knife through butter.

Let me be comatose,
A dull heart, troubled and on the run being,
For whom love remains quixotic.
Let the inertness slowly cease,
So it ceases and eases the mess from the past.

Let me be passive and dopey,
So whatever I hear goes straight to the subconscious.
It’ll help me restrain myself
From the very thought of you.
That can churn my existence…

Let it all be slow…
Like me reaching out to the twilight zone.
Where “We” exist together
In ways that seem unimaginable.
Where the carnal meets the moral,
And concupiscence unites with the divine.

When the materialistic will combine with the spiritual,
That will be the time we hold hands,
Take vows,
Exchange rings,
And move on a path to become one.
To coalesce you & me as “We”.

That will be truly, a New Beginning. J

No comments:

Post a Comment