iCopyright Toolbar

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

That Face I Never Saw



That face that I never saw
was the one that ever mattered.
It was that one that had to make me
Sleepless, & yet totally carefree.

People call it being foolish,
But I don’t know why
This madness was everything to me.
I thought you like that innocence,
But didn't have any idea you had different plans.

With every drop of tear
That rushes from my eyes,
I feel a little less in existence.
I hope you at least come to see
What you've made of me.

The wrong person you chose I suppose
To kiss, kick & play,
& there’s a place in my little heart,
Where forever you are going to stay.

Blinded by faith I gave up
On the last piece of instinct,
My rationale-you!
This world was for us,
Then why is it just me now…
What’s it for me.

This life was yours…
That I breathed every day.
Now when you have chosen
To give it to another one,
Please take my breath away.

Faith is not a fault
And neither is care.
I secretly hoped
At least that bond was there.

But you proved me wrong!
Why for?
What went wrong?

What fault did you punish me for,
I wish you made it clear.
‘Cause this silence of yours, my love,
Is not easy to bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment