iCopyright Toolbar

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today I saw you in my dream…….




Walking by the beach of my life,
I saw some footprints on the left…
Turned to see that you were standing beside me,
Walking along with me,
Like it was our journey, our path, & our destination.

Green like the lovely sea,
Your eyes… they looked at me,
& when they did I wondered how amazing it felt.
They touched me somewhere so deep,
The feeling could hardly seep,
‘cause I used to stop it… stop it there itself,
‘cause they’d show me my limits,
& break me into pieces, so I would not dare.
But your confidence was enchanting.
Captivated me…poor me.

But daring is something that comes as a gift with love,
Big word ! but finally… I had accepted.
I Loved You…
Liked the softest petal of rose it entered my life,
Like a thousand nightingales singing together,
And a morning that will never end,
The warmth that will never subside.

Like the prettiest of those unexplainable feeling from somewhere deep within,
Telling me that this is your dream…that you are living it…
And some unexplainable fear taking over my heart…
That fear of losing this amazing thing from my ever unfortunate fate.

But love is not a feeling that is bound to the earthly powers of fear & distrust.
That day my heart broke for once in my life someone so close had suddenly vanished,
You disappeared…
The person who used to stand by me all the time,
Be it good or bad , was suddenly so engrossed in life.
The one who had promised to stay by my side.
I begged life to give me my sunshine back…
& surprisingly ! it did… God’s grace on us.
Us , one of the most amazing couples.
Wasn’t late when it happened again,
& this time the night was longer than expected,
But atleast the sun rose from the sky.

The game continued , so did the progress in my feeling.
Soaring high like a bird,
Touching the rainbow,
Flying in the utter infinity.
This time was infinite.
I knew that bliss & sorrow are two faces of the same coin.
Every game has its end.
Morning , noon , & night.
Now was the turn for an everlasting night.
Like a dagger right through me those words went,
When after all those days…those emotions that seemed so strong,
Finally broke into pieces when you said something that was hardly anticipated.

Hardly could I ever imagine that the fear that had vanished long ago,
when we had begun with the new journey towards our new relationship,
that it would be soon , altogether as a gift wraped in front of me.
The most unwelcomed gift.

All the happy ending love stories,
Love songs & most ecstatic poetries,
had turned into nothing but a heap of hollow stash.
Dreams left me all alone,
‘cause my dreams were nothing but you.
To see you walk away from me was one,
More than that was you walking away with someone else.
I knew now that my “prince on white horse”
was gone forver…
Abandoned like the waves we left behind….


Shaken by the broken dream,
Agony that it left behind,
My euphoria that had turned into a never ending sea of lost hopes
& broken dreams,
It was an utter decision to let trust go away.
I felt sun rise slowly on to me
When all of a sudden a hand appeared,
this time on my right.
Holding me from falling…falling from a steep cliff of hope
into the ruthless ocean of misery.
Without the slightest expression of thankfulness
I was moving on , before I saw this simple looking man walking beside me.
God ! I were hating this…
But hardly noticing my rudeness , he kept pace with me.
Maybe this was the way God destined us to meet.
Us finally !

Don’t know what is in store for us but…
I ignore ‘cause I’ve been hurt not because I don’t feel anything,
I don’t know just moving on will work or not…
or should I trust someone this time again…
But if it so happens then surely I’ll let the readers know.

It hurts to love & not be loved in return.
But its somehow fortunate, ‘cause that’s when we actually come to know
what belongs to us…
All I can truly say is that
If it may be… if it’s destined , we’ll surely be together one day…
I have been learning better ways to live through your theories…
I hope one day you succeed in teaching me
The art of recollecting all the pieces of my broken heart…& my broken trust…

You are my light.
My silver lining.
My only hope.
& I am contented with the thought
that at least…you are my today.
Future is in the Almighty’s grace
But to see your face in my dream today is itself is a ceaseless radiance.
If this is called love…then yes I love you.
Today was my fairy tale…
As I saw you in my dream…
Face to face… :-)

1 comment: