I woke up today to find myself down the bed. Probably , I had fallen down because of my deep slumber. As I tidied up myself , I got up to my feet & the next thing that stood in front of me was a blinding light that came from outside the window.
On a closer look i saw something that seemingly was a view that my backyard could have been if only thay had'nt cleared the woods nearby my house. I stood there watching a beautiful green world through my window. A beautiful green world without the slightest thought or tinge of pollution or any such thing that could damage my Mother Earth. Our Mother Earth. It was amazing ! one of the most wonderful sceneries , far better than the ones that I used to put on my wallpaper.
I could see the beauty of the rising sun , shining brightly on the dew covered leaves. An aura of mystical eternal silence that filled the entire atmosphere with some unexplainable essence. Birds were chirping with happiness & morning glories were opening up to the new day. The sky was filled with a red colour that resembled to the finest fabric spread all over. It was lovely. The grass was shining & inviting me to go & have a barefoot walk on its soft fresh carpet. This view , I could say was better than our garden , maybe because this was crude nature , bare & pure. The breeze was another invitation & finally I decided that I should go & have a morning walk.
With a smack I felt a sudden pang of pain on my lower half. It was'nt late when I woke up to find myself down the bed. I ran to my window but all that I could see now was my backyard , fallen leaves covering the entire floor , & nothing else.
All that I could say then was "Wish I could make the dream come true...!" :-)
cool one
ReplyDelete